Hair & Make-up
Original Music & Score
Look what we found! Shot back in the 1940’s when Firmament Films was just forming, “The Roxy Incident” is a throwback to the detective thrillers of yesteryear. Private Eye Carson Fuller needs to solve his toughest case yet and get his brother out of prison in this Film Noir stylized puzzle of a short.
- Filmed entirely in 2 days on the same set location used for the radio station in the Noize: Producer Chris' Moehr's basement.
- Film debuts for entire cast except Jesse Stokdyk and Jamison Stokdyk. Allison Chicorel, Bill Corey Leah Nickolai, and CS Lane have significant stage experience.
- For each crew member, this filming was a "first time" in that position, with the exception of art direction by Jessica Moehr, who is an art department regular.
- The blood in the film is not actual blood but a mix of chocolate sauce and red food coloring
- Jesse and Jamison are actual brothers who play brothers on screen
- This is Kris Schulz’s first time writing/directing a film on his own. His prior experience was directing and writing with other team members.
- A.D. Julia Smith doubled for the dead body.