Director of Photography
Director of Production Sound
Craft Services and Location Mangement
"One More Night"
A young man stands at a crossroads and receives advice from a thoughtful new friend.
Made for the 2015 Madison 48 Hour Film Festival. Firmament Films was unable to fully participate this year as nearly half the regular team was attending the wedding of Mr. Jordan Post. Many of the FFamily happily joined together with Julia Smith’s Womens Locker Room to craft this drama.
Prop: A Can Opener
Character: Jim/Janine Spanwell, spokesperson
Dialogue: “How much money are we talking about?”
- This is the second consecutive 48 where Chad Halvorsen spoke the required line of dialogue and the second consecutive 48 where David Geisler portrayed the required character. Previously, Chad spoke the required line in Violet, and Geisler played Martin in Hi, Neighbor.
- Jessica Moehr and Allison Chicorel each portrayed three characters during the film. Moehr playing a bar patron as well as Nancy and a member of AA. Chicorel playing two bar patrons and a member of the AA meeting.
- Actress Candace Ostler and producer Chris Moehr wrote an original song for the piece that is featured through the entire bar scene.
- Aside from the overhead shots that open the film, the entire movie is filmed hand held.
- Trademark: using the required line of dialogue twice.
- The Yuris (the rowdy bar patrons portrayed by T.C. De Witt and Chad Halvorsen) were previously seen in Violet as two "Russian" gangsters. As they are returning and Candace Ostler portrayed Violet, the running theory is that this film takes place before the events in Violet, making it and Violet the first pseudo-prequel/sequel in the groups pantheon of films.
- Cory Kaseman's first time as Assistant Director.