It may be warm in parts of the country, but some people aren’t drenching themselves in ice or cold water to cool down from elevated temperatures.
In the Summer of 2014, The FF Team did there part to help raise awareness and funds for the ALS Association. This is their series of shorts.
- Erik Moehr's cinematographer debut.
- T.C.'s Challange is a Oner: one continuous, uninterrupted take.
- Created for charity for the ALS.
- It took 7 tries to achieve to single continuous shot in T.C.'s challenge video. Like many ones (one continuous single and uninterrupted shot) takes were ruined by simple errors, like T.C. flubbing a line in the monologue, a UPS truck driving by, or the camera malfunctioning. The take seen in the short is the 7th and final take.
- Because of the multiple attempts, Chris Moehr ended up pouring 46 buckets of ice water over his head.
- Jeff's video has a visual FX shot: There was only ONE glass of water.